Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience.
27991594

Pinnacle Studio - dvd burning

Customer Question

I am having a problem burning a film to dvd, even though other films of a similar lrngth have gone OK. For example an original file was 69 minutes and would be burned at 96% quality; but even when I reduced the film to under 66 minutes at 100% the error message appears.Every time I command a burn to dvd an error message (in spanish) arises which includes the following - 81659279\dvd\aeudiosequence\tempo. This appeare to be a glitch - how do I get it cleared.

The programme is Pinnacle Studio v.15

Category: Computer
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a fee based Question and Answer Company. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I've seen this a few times and it's an Exporting issue. Let's first try saving the edited project, closing Pinnacle, opening the Software again, opening the project, and go directly to burning. If that doesn't work, uninstall, restart the computer, and reinstall the software and try it again.

One of the two procedures should have you back in business again my friend.

Best Regards,
Carl L
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have now had the chance to reviewmatters, having been away for two days. I have had no success so far. There is one other item which I had not mentioned, which was that the file had burned once succesfully but I then modified it by removing a menu which I considered unecessary, and it is since that time that the problem has arisen. I have eben tried re-entering a new menu but to no avail - so completely stumped. Next step is I rhink to re-enter the clips onto a competely new project.

thanks

Ian

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Carl

Some feed back for you. On further fiddling I found out that the problem related to a file that was not linked; further that the file in question was a WAV2 file ie a sound track. I could not see this straight away but then remembered that I had made some changes to my voice over after the first edition had burned. I have now re-entered my voice over clips and the problem has been resolved. Many thanks for giving me the advice, which must be difficult from a distance when it could be so many different things; but the lesson for me is to recalll what has changed since it last worked and then to revisit those items.

Best wishes

Ian

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ian,

I'm just now seeing this and sorry for the delay. I'm glad to hear that the issue was resolved and it was just a linking issue!