Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I need a wireless adapter for my LE46A956TV. Where?

Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

Michelle :

Please tell me are you looking for a usb wireless dongle to connect your tv with wifi or there is some other purpose.

Michelle :

Click on the link below and you can order it from amazon online

Michelle :

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, effort and the Information you got, then provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and if the
solution has not worked please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help with more troubleshooting steps to fix the problem.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your answer was fine but it was preceded by a statement in the question process to the effect that someone else had registered my email address previously. There was no explanation and the process thereupon froze and I was stuck wondering what it was all about. Was it a big con? went through my mind. Your software is somewhat lacking in clarity and gave me a nasty experience. It doesn't enthuse me to use your services again.

Gareth J. Davies