Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Everytime I try to login in to BT Sport or SKY GO it tells

Everytime I try to login in to BT Sport or SKY GO it tells me I need to install Silverlighht. This already installed and each time I remove it and reinstall I still ger the message "Install silverlighyt"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1?

Have you tried with another browser?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have windows 8 and have not tried another browser. Should I try that first?

Yes, can you please try with Firefox browser, then let me know:

http://www.firefox.com/

Edit: Please get back to me when you can to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you - yes that has worked, I installed Firefox. Sorry for the delay in responding but I was finding it difficult to navigate the new browser. However I managed to received sky sports but Bt Sports still did not respond, so I also installed Chrome which did give me the desired result. I was so delighted to get a result I have been frustrated by this problem for several months!!!

You're welcome. Great. Some websites are compatible or work better with a particular browser. And usually I find that Firefox and Chrome work faster and more reliable than Internet Explorer. If you need anything else, please let me know. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience.