Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have recently bought a HP Photosmart 6520 printer which is

Customer Question

I have recently bought a HP Photosmart 6520 printer which is wireles usage. I am unable to get it up and running. I can photo copy but cannot print from my computer. The configuration page says that the internet is not connected and that the printer should have a connection to a net work with internet connectivity. My internet provider is BT.
How do I proceed ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

Have you installed the printer driver on the Windows XP system? Also, would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please set up a remote session

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
All right, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2f2d9450-0aa5-4fe5-bd55-1283bbafb1d0

Join the session, then a remote file will be downloaded.

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads (at the bottom of your Chrome window.)

PS - If we are not connected in five minutes, please reply back to me below.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Please make sure to OPEN the remote file downloaded at the bottom of your Chrome window, after joining the remote session.

If you continue to face issues with connecting to the session, just reply back to me below.

Thanks!
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Your issue has now been resolved through the remote session.

You may just rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below.

Thank you, ***** ***** a great day ahead!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still cannot print from my computer. Configuration page still says not connected You have spent an hour doing all kinds of things but I am no further forward

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Let's set up another remote session now. Please use the following session link:

Join the session, and OPEN the new remote file downloaded - and I'll be connected.