Bryan
Bryan, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Hardware/Software/Viruses/Malware/Spyware .. I can help you fix it all.
59162784

I have a Toshiba thrive AT 100 tablet stopped working and gave

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba thrive AT 100 tablet stopped working and gave instructions to factory reset I did this but it will not boot it comes up with the message Failed to mount cache invalid argument.
can,t mount cache recovery command
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

Bryan :

My name is Bryan and I will be assisting you today.

Bryan :

Unfortunately that is usually the case with a failed hard drive. It will need to be serviced by Toshiba.

Bryan :

Because of the way this website works, I have marked this post as my answer but that does not necessarily mean we are done. We can certainly explore your problem deeper and offer more details. If you do need more help then please use the REPLY option.

Bryan :

Now, if you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with a SMILEY. After rating, you can reply to me at no additional cost and subscription is not required. My livelihood truly depends on you so remember to give me high marks when you see the FEEDBACK survey!

Bryan :

NOTE: Refunds are handled by customer service not by giving me a negative rating. You shouldn't give me a negative rating because you found this website confusing or difficult to use, or because my answer contains bad news, or if the solution to your problem requires complex procedures or recommendations for additional products, parts, repairs, or services.

JACUSTOMER-esoekjpu- :

hi biryani is there any thing I can do to find out if it is the hard drive you said usually what else could it be

Bryan :

Why the poor rating?