cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I cannot remember my password ***** my yahoo.co.uk account

Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 3 years ago.
cvd4311 :

Did you try the forgot password ***** yahoo. then you have to answer some security questions so that they can verify that it is your account. then they will either send you the password ***** your cell phone that you set up with them or if you set up a 2nd email with them they will send it to that account.

cvd4311 :

It looks like the support page for yahoo.co.uk account are under maintenance right now so you can not go that way until the support page is back up.

cvd4311 :

when you go to your yahoo page, click on sign in, then click on I can't access my account. then choose forgot my password. then input your user id and they might have a code there that you will have to type in. hopefully you will have registered a 2nd email account with them so input that then click ok or send. they will send the new reset password ***** that 2nd email or it will ask you do you want a text to your phone (if you have set it up) and they will send you a text. The easiest way is just to answer the security questions you typed when you first opened your account.

cvd4311 :

Here is also a link that can walk you through everything above that I posted: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/yahoo-account/SLN2081.html?impressions=true

cvd4311 :

Since you are in Ireland you might be able to reach their customer service at: 08719090581
For the US it is(###) ###-####.

Those are the numbers that I have found.

Customer:

The response was swift and correct. I would definately recommend to others and I will certainly go this route again with future queries, thank you.