Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

ive lost use of email account i had registered with my samsung

Customer Question

ive lost use of email account i had registered with my samsung tablet account so i cant retreive password ***** i want to change details and start new account how do i do this plz ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.

cvd4311 :

if you want to start over you will not be able to use the same email account. if you want to start with your same email account then you will have to click on forgot password to answer security questions. which email do you use: yahoo, gmail, aol etc?

cvd4311 :

please type email with spaces in between so that I might see your email.

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

im unable to do password retrieval as doesnt ask me for tht info ... and the email account has been deleated

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

setup one email when i first signed up to samsung ... tht email is no longer in use ... i need to reactivate it with new email account details ... dunno how

cvd4311 :

okay how long ago was it deleted ?

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

couple days ago

cvd4311 :

which email are you using: yahoo, gmail, aol etc?

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

i was useing gmail

cvd4311 :

okay what is your gmail email, please type spaces in between the letters and numbers.

cvd4311 :

are you still here? what is the first part of your gmail before the @ sign.

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

why do u need tht info

cvd4311 :

so that I can see if it will let me change the password. I don't need to get into it, just to change password so that you can get into it and change the password how you want to.

cvd4311 :

once I send a temp password then you can go in and change it to your own password. the temp is only for 24 hours.

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

ive already tryed tht a few times

cvd4311 :

if you don't feel comfortable in doing that you can go to gmail.com and click on can't access password.

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

i dont think u undwerstand

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

i dont know the password ,,, so i deleated the account so it wont let me log in

cvd4311 :

did you try through a regular computer instead od your tablet?

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

the accounts deleated

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

need to somehow make a new samsung account to pay for apps etc on tablets

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

and my phone etc

cvd4311 :

okay so when you log into your samsung app account it has the deleted email account on it right?

cvd4311 :

did you try the recovery form for gmail? https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/?&hl=en&rd=2

cvd4311 :

another customer had the same problem and I retrieved his account and he changed his password.

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

yes tryed tht

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

the account was deleated

cvd4311 :

I understand, that is the way to get the account back. or you can open a new account on gmail then put it on your tablet.

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

thats what ive been trying to do

cvd4311 :

will it let you delete your email on your tablet.

cvd4311 :
  1. From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
  2. Scroll to and tap Email.
  3. While viewing the account you want to delete, tap the Menu icon.
  4. Tap Settings.
  5. Tap Delete account.
  6. Tap to check the preferred account and then tap Delete.
  7. Tap Delete to confirm.
  8. You've now removed the email account.
cvd4311 :

that is how you remove your email then you set up another one on your tablet.

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

ok so ive done tht but when i try to log and pay on playstore it says i need to log into my account over and over

cvd4311 :

yes you now need to set up another account with the playstore which is another email account.

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

how i do tht

cvd4311 :

you go into your tablet and go to email and add another email account after you have set it up in gmail or whomever you want.

cvd4311 :

Tap on “Applications” from “Home” screen

cvd4311 :

Then tap on “Email”, on “Set up email” screen

cvd4311 :

then type in your email that you have set up (your new email) and then click on next, then n next screen you can set two options as “Give this account a name” and set a “display name on outgoing messages” and press “Done”

cvd4311 :

but you have to set your email account before adding it to your tablet.

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

i did tht and the new mail address is showing in gmail

cvd4311 :

okay so once you set up your email account then added to your tablet did it let you in to your app store?

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

no

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

keeps saying its not logged in

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

log into yr google account

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

it says

cvd4311 :

so you set up a new email on a regular computer then you added the new email to your tablet and it won't let you log into your email or the app store?

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

yes

cvd4311 :

log into your google account on a regular computer to see if you can log into the new one. can you do that?

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

im logged in on pc fine

cvd4311 :

okay is the new email on the tablet.

cvd4311 :

and can you log into your tablet with that email?

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

no

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

still not lettin me this is useless

cvd4311 :

not sure what is going on with your email for your tablet. can you delete it again and then set it up again.

JACUSTOMER-4hskyr2r- :

ok ty for yr help ill try again another time

cvd4311 :

Okay I can leave this question open for another expert if you would prefer. Please do not rate bad service.

cvd4311 :

Would you prefer that?

cvd4311 :

Please do not rate BAD service. It reflects on my reports. I can OPT out and refer you to another expert.

cvd4311 :

I am opting out and putting it out back to the other experts.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

I see the previous Expert has opted-out.

Do you still require assistance with this problem? If so, I can help.

Let me know,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!

Were you able to receive my message?