Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How can I load my Studio Titanium Edition originally

Customer Question

How can I load my Studio Titanium Edition originally purchased for XP onto my new Windows 7 64 bit. Thank You Ron XXXXXX

Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

What is the exact version of the Pinnacle Studio Titanium Edition you had purchased?

Also, have you already tried to install it on your Windows 7 64 bit computer or you are just asking if it will work?

Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Pinnacle Studio/Studio Plus - Version 10

I have tried to load it 4 times, I also had a friend try to load it for me a couple of times.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
According to Corel, Pinnacle Studio version 10 is not compatible with Windows 7.

However, I could connect to your computer remotely and try to install it anyway.

Would you like me to do that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It seems you are unable to furnish me with a satisfactory solution to my problem so therefore I think I am entitled to a refund of all or at least part of my fee. I could then put the money towards a new editing system.

Thank you in anticipation,

Ron XXXXXX

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Did you see my last message?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What information do you require?

You have told me Corel have informed you it that my Pinnacle Studio is not compatible with windows 7 so I don't think there is any point pursuing the matter beyond this point - I certainly do not want you hacking into my computer thank you.

I still would like a refund of my fee.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Closing the question now.