Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

How do I delete items that are listed on the Downloads Icon?

Customer Question

How do I delete items that are listed on the 'Downloads Icon? There doesn't seem to be a way of deleting isuchtems.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.

JoelK :

Hello. My name is Joel, and I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

What is the make and model of your tablet?

JACUSTOMER-a17tyaox- :

Hello Joel.

JACUSTOMER-a17tyaox- :

My tablet is an Archos 101G9

JACUSTOMER-a17tyaox- :

Do you need more information?

JACUSTOMER-a17tyaox- :

Joel, I wanted to let you know that I have discovered the solution to my query. You won't need to look into the matter any more. I hope that this hasn't caused you any undue inconvenience.

JoelK :

Okay, good. I am glad that you have resolved your problem. Not a problem for you to withdraw your question.

Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/8mrfv-delete-items-listed-downloads-icon.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.