Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

hello, my name is nic.

Customer Question

hello,
my name is ***** ***** have just had a computer delivered for work. it has a new graphics card added, i have a memory stick with software licences on it. yesterday everything worked fine. now the computer freezes just after windows start up ( when the logo appears ). my monitor also shows lines and blocks on it. can you help me. its my first time on this website is this free advice. Thanks very much for your time
Category: Computer
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

The help here isn't free, which is why it asked you for a deposit
Did you want me to find an expert to assist you still?
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/8mskk-hello-my-name-just-computer-delivered.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi dianne

I sent my email but it kept saying someone else was registered

under that email. I did not create an account with you so im not shore what happened. I have sorted out my issue so i would appreciate a refund.

my email is *****@******.***

Thanks very much for your time

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please reply to my previous email. you have sent me emails so you have it.