cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

i have a packard bell laptop easynote TE69KB series , when

Customer Question

i have a packard bell laptop easynote TE69KB series , when i turn it on i get a packard bell logo then nothing at all, i using my old laptop at the moment
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 3 years ago.

cvd4311 :

You can try this switch the TE69KB on. When you see the logo appear, hold the power button to switch off. Repeat a few times. This should then bring up a message "preparing auto repair". It will then bring up a error message telling you what is wrong, then click on restore option. Leave the TE69KB on until it restores which could take a bit. Sounds like is could be cause it processed a windows update that it really couldn't finish.

If that doesn't fix the problem then you might want to check the battery. You can also go to your manual and troubleshoot from there. Page 83 starts the FAQ about your battery and other ideas you can manage. The easiest check would be the battery first.

cvd4311 :

Also if you screen stays blank once your computer comes on trying pressing any of the keys, it might be in stand by mode.

If you don't have the manual here is the link for it: http://cdn.cnetcontent.com/77/da/77dabf5b-6043-4177-ad60-6eba16813ae7.pdf