John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

my laptop is very slow i lent it a brother and i think he download

my laptop is very slow i lent it a brother and i think he download stuff i got rid of them but my laptop is still very very slow
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you.

John :

Sir/Ma'am is the system slow when booting up to windows or when opening any application or when you are on internet?

John :

Thank you for joining the chat.could you please answer my above question so that i can help you better?

John :

Note: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

Customer:

slow in everything

John :

Which security program is installed in the PC?

Customer:

mc afee

John :

What is the make and model of the laptop?

Customer:

windows7 toshiba

John :

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer:

ok

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

John :

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ec5d4e56-c775-4f4f-90e3-a224e009b43e that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. Then it will ask to launch application click on Run to launch application, if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know.Do not close this main justanswer chat page either.

John :

Please rate me using the options just below this box select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/