Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

How can I find out my email password ***** I have forgotte

How can I find out my email password ***** I have forgotten
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
May i remotely connect to your computer to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am really nervous about someone I don't know wanting to remotely connect to my laptop is there no other way you can help me?

Sorry, the nature of problems you're experiencing needs remote. I can opt out of the question and let other experts take it if they can assist without remoting in.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I would prefer that

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I have a question or two to ask before we can begin.

Who is your e-mail provider (Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc)?
-- When you type the full address on this site, it is blocked.
-- What comes after the @ sign?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows Live Mail

outlook.com

Thank you kindly for the update.
I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Outlook account. I have had to personally deal with this issue a good couple thousand times.
When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.
After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Outlook (Hotmail) will get to your case and contact you.
If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.
You will be able to reset your password *****
If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)
If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password *****
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit or click the Accept button.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you again,
- Jason
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience: Over 10 years of professional experience.