cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I have an Epson Stylus office printer BX625FWD. The paper

I have an Epson Stylus office printer BX625FWD.
The paper jammed and I have removed it as per the manual.
However the printer still states there is jammed paper.
I cannot see any jammed paper.
Please can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 3 years ago.
cvd4311 :

Unplug all cables and leave off for a few minutes

Check the rear access and front access using a flashlight to look for any tiny paper scraps or anything else that could be hard to see.

Try forcing a very thick piece of paper into the rollers to see if it dislodges anything (sometimes you can't see the tiny piece of paper).

Finally try using a dampened lint free cloth to clean the rollers in the printer

Look and see if the maybe the ink box (where you insert your ink is) have gotten caught up a little bit on the roller, if so just wiggle it a little or try to move it from left to right or right to left then see if it will print.

if you have tried all of the above then it could be your feed roller has been damaged or came loose or one of your sensors has gone bad.

If it is under warranty then of course it will be fixed or replaced. If it isn't then I am sorry to say it will have to be replaced.