Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

Where can I obtain an instruction manual for my Archos 3s smart

Customer Question

Where can I obtain an instruction manual for my Archos 3s smart home phone. David Simpson ***********
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question David.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

I can provide you with online version of manual for your Archos 35 smart home phone. Will that be OK?
Note: I'll upload manual on my server and you will be able to open or download it.
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Todd Good to hear from you. Let's try your suggestion . Please make the downloading and subsequent printing out as simple as possible as I am an 76 year old Ignoramus David Simpson.

Hello David,
Thank you for your reply.
To open/download manual please click on the link below - click here
When you open the page above, in the right upper corner you will see two option "Print" and "Download".
If you want to open and read manual on your computer be sure that you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have installed Adobe Reader on your computer - click here to download Adobe Reader
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Todd, With the help of my daughter II have downloaded the instructions to a folder on my computer where I can read it at my leisure. Whether Ishall make anything of it all, remains to be seen! David Simpson.

Dear David,

I'm glad that you downloaded the instructions successfully, and I hope it will help you with your phone.

It’s been a pleasure working with you and I hope to assist you again soon!

Thanks for using our service. Please tell your friends about JustAnswer.com.

Kind Regards,
Todd