arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

Got to go and pick up my daughter. Please remotely look at

Customer Question

Got to go and pick up my daughter. Please remotely look at my computer if you wish whilst i'm gone. Seem to have Yahoo which is not what i've always had. So fed up with what's happening. Also, bottom righthand corner by time there is a red sheild with a cross on it and a yellow castle - can they go?????
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 3 years ago.
arsufi2002 :

arsufi2002 :

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is***** look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

arsufi2002 :

Ok, I will take remote desktop and check issue

Please install tool from below link

arsufi2002 :

Once installed, share Teamviewer "Your ID" and "Password" which shows

arsufi2002 :

waiting for reply

JACUSTOMER-yjsmipo9- :

No I cannot can you please do not know what partner ID is. Also I am expecting this to be free of charge as I was given a week free few days ago when Jason looked at it. Please confirm this is the case and if so what is the £14 showing up for please?

JACUSTOMER-yjsmipo9- :

Anyone there please????

JACUSTOMER-yjsmipo9- :

hello

JACUSTOMER-yjsmipo9- :

I usually press the blue e and get a google page - this again is not happening - and again I am getting sony page come up