Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My husband has wiped my *****@******.*** email address

Customer Question

My husband has wiped my *****@******.*** email address from my computer as, since Tiscali took over, I now had *****@******.***. I have an old programme which has sent an unlock code to my old email address and I cannot access it. Help. It was such an old address that I don't even remember having a pass code for it. My name is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email did you use for your old email account, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
(For privacy purpose, please do not provide your full email address; please provide only the part after the character @, such as @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc.)

You may not be able to get back into your old email address in order to get the unlock code, but I will likely be able to get back your photos even without the Adobe Photoshop Starter Edition program working.

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: It looks like you are not there, when you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,