Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

when Mozilla Thunderbird is running I find I cannot get the

when Mozilla Thunderbird is running I find I cannot get the highlighted options on the programme to be actioned, What am doing wrong?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this Thunderbird issue?

Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes that would be OK

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
All right, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=007429d0-c689-4afb-9e64-1bbdebc31f78

Join the session, then an 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded.

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads (If using Firefox, click on the down arrow arrow button at the top-right of the browser) - and I'll be connected.

PS - If we are not connected in five minutes, please reply back to me below.
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Your issue has now been resolved through the remote session.

You may just rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below.

Thank you, ***** ***** a great day ahead!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just do not understand it. Again I am unable to call up on my emails,just like the last time? Whats going on?