Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

hadnt appriecated that i needed to change apple ID and password on

hadnt appriecated that i needed to change apple ID and password
on a computer and have changed it on the i pad and have an email confirming changes, but now cant get into icloud, itunes etc with new changes, what have i done wrong. please advise
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Please lick on this link and sign in with your apple id and password. Let me know what happens please.>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<,
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.
Experience: Computer specialist
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi there, glad to hear from you. apple ID and password ***** have been recified but how do i change i tunes to comply? it is currently asking me for the apple password ***** the old Apple ID

okay, try this please> Go to iTunes and log out of accountthen sign back in with new id and password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok sorry about delay in replying, got chucked out of server. that seems to have worked on the computer and i have managed to download a game from itunes, however the ipad is still asking for the old Apple ID, do I have to sync ipad to the computer, and i cloud is not responding either, help.....

okay, thats good. Try this on your iPad please>

Follow the instructions below to reset your iPad's network settings:

Step 1:
Tap Settings.

Step 2:
Tap General.

Step 3:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Reset.

Step 4:
Tap Reset Network Settings.

Step 5:
You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue.

Step 6:
Wait while your iPad resets its network settings.

Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPad will also automatically restart. Try reconnecting your iPad to the network again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok have done that but still getting request for old appleID for both ITunes and ICloud

Try this next please>If you're currently signed in to iMessage or FaceTime
  • Sign out of iMessage or FaceTime:
    1. iMessage: Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive, tap your Apple ID, then tap Sign Out.
    2. FaceTime: Go to Settings > FaceTime, tap your Apple ID, then tap Sign Out.
  • Sign back in to iMessage or FaceTime:
    1. iMessage: Go to Settings > Messages, then tap "Use your Apple ID for iMessage".
    2. FaceTime: Go to Settings > FaceTime, then tap "Use your Apple ID for FaceTime".
  • You should now be able to sign out of iCloud. You'll still see your previous Apple ID when signing out.

If you're not signed in to iMessage or FaceTime

• Sign in to iMessage or FaceTime:
    • iMessage: Go to Settings > Messages, then tap "Use your Apple ID for iMessage".
    • FaceTime: Go to Settings > FaceTime, then tap "Use your Apple ID for FaceTime".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry to be a pain facetime and messages all changed and accepted but cannot get icloud to behave!!!!

I am sorry about that, try this next please> Go to settings then iCloud then tap on the iCloud account email. Then scroll down and tap remove. Then reboot and readdd the account
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok, now Im confused, when i tap onto icloud account email, it is showing old AppleID, it takes me to a screen where it is saying

Apple ID *****@******.***

Password *********

description iCloud

Storage plan

Payment Information

Advanced

Keychain

it doesnt have anything to remove! am i in the wrong place!

no, tap on the old email and you should then be able to scroll down and remove.
  1. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
  2. Tap your iCloud account.
  3. Tap Delete Account. .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thats great, thanks however it doesnt want to accept the my password. i think its getting as confused as i am!!!

okay, make sure that you are entering the email address exactly as you did on the computer, then double check the password ***** make sure that you are getting the caps and lower case entered correctly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry no luck is there a way to change or get a new password ***** iCloud?

yes, got to this link please>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not sure what i am supposed to be doing with this link, please advise

have already reset AppleID etc.

okay, that is the email and password ***** you need to enter for the iCloud.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im sorry but it doesnt want to know what now?

okay, sorry about that. did youremove the old one?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when i open icloud in mail, contacts and calendars, it lets me click onto the email address but it then doesnt let me click onto the email address when the window opens as described above it goes straight to the password ********* .

there isnt a remove or delete on this window