Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried the following:
What's the model of your samsung tablet?
Have you tried the following:
1. Press & hold the power on/off button on the Samsung tablet for about 15 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
2. Tap in the Password ***** then see if the keyboard comes up.
No still thothing
Sorry, did you try both steps?
samsung galaxy tab 3
Was it working previously? Or is this new?
yes it was working well. I bought a new case with built in wireless keyboard and it was working well until today
sorry, it looks like somehow the software is corrupted. we need to reset the tablet
please try the following:
1. Press & hold the power on/off button on the tablet and power it off
2. Press & hold both Volume UP and Power buttons until the Recovery Booting message is displayed in the top left corner and the Galaxy Tab 3 logo appears.
3. Press the Volume Down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset.
4. With wipe data/factory reset highlighted, press the Power key.
5. Press the Volume Down key to scroll to Yes --delete all user data, and then press the Power key.
6. Once done, press the Power key to select reboot system now.
a custom os warning has come up
Follow my steps. If the screen is different, please let me know what it shows.
thanks, ***** ***** me know if there is still any issue.
Oh wonderful. Thank you so much .
You're very welcome.