Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

i have forgot my password ***** i cannotwork my computer

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is SUDIPTO and today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Do you have Windows 7 on the locked password ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i have windows7

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, are you replying me from another PC ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Why did you relist the question, instead replying me back, I asked you something and you relist the question, saying "Incomplete answer.". Can you tell me, if you are replying me from another PC ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MY WINDOWS7COMPUTER HAD NO PASSWORD. THEN SOMEWONE PHONED TO CLEAR ERRORS . AFTER THAT IT ASKED FOR A PASSWORD AND I DID NOT KNOW IT WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I AM REPLYING FROM ANOTHER COMPUTER PLEASE ANSWER ME HOW I CAN GET MY PASSWORD RESET ON WINDOWS 7 ON MY TOSHIBA C660-NE

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
How can you believe someone, who called you and told you that, there are errors in your PC, these are scams, they will call you and then install viruses or lock your PC, so that you have to pay them once more to unlock the PC, but in most cases, they do not answer any call, after the first time. Anyway, please reply me back, if you still want help on this issue, I was offline for the day and that is why I could not get back to you, earlier.