Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have a GT-N8010 Tablet, which I password ***** Unfortunately

I have a GT-N8010 Tablet, which I password ***** Unfortunately I can't remember the password. Is there any way I can get back in to reset the password ***** a new one?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that happened.

If you have a google account connected to the phone you can use android device manager to reset the password........PLEASE CLICK HERE<<<
then sign in with your google account and password. Then choose lock, then google will ask you to create a new password. Then you can use that password ***** unlock your screen on the lg.

If you can not do the above you will have to do a factory restore on the phone> Please follow these steps>- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy device.

- Wait for 10 seconds, Then move to the next step.

- Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key.

- Keep pressing the above keys until the Samsung Logo appears,Then release Power key only.

- When you see Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen release the Volume Up Key.

- Use Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.

- Use Power key to confirm the operation.

- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"

- Use Power key to confirm.

- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power key.

- Now the tablet will reboot, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.

*
*
*
*
*
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!