Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

My Sky & Broadband box (which I have not used yet ) are moving

My Sky & Broadband box (which I have not used yet ) are moving with me to 7 The flat 7Priory street Monmouth NP253BR. The sky dish & Broadband are due to be installed on 13th Oct. Unfortunately there is no phone line as suchin the flat. The one that is installed goes goes straight to the landlady & obviously she doesn't want my bills I don't know whether a seperate router can be put in from her box (she is willing). The 2nd problem is it is a listed building & she doesn't want the sky dish at the front. Is it possible to install the dish at the rear of the building .
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
Without the required phone line, there is not a lot that you can do.
I understand that your landlady is willing to allow you to plug into her Internet box. This would be the best choice for many reasons. All you would have to do is run a cable from her Internet box to a router of your choice.
You would then be able to connect to your router either with a cable or wirelessly.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit or click the Accept button.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you again,
- Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Iwant to ask another question, but not if I have to pay another £28

Hello Pat,
What is your additional question? If it is related, it will not be an extra charge.
Please, rate my service and ask the 2nd question on this same page.
Jason