Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do i transfer a PDF email attachment to my PC From my Samsung

How do i transfer a PDF email attachment to my PC From my Samsung Young?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Who is your e-mail with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
gmail.com
The best way to download email attachments to the computer is to login to your email account, and directly download it from there. Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and help you do this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know how to do that but the problem is i have received a copy of a bill i paid as a PDF attachment. When viewed on the mobile it is marked PAID but when viewed on the PC in Gmail, the PAID comment is absent and this is no use to me, hence my question. I wish to have make a copy of the bill marked PAID but don't know how to access it from the mobile.
May i connect to your computer to take a look at the issue directly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I 'm sorry but I don't want to allow direct access to my PC.
I downloaded the PDF onto my mobile to view it but have no means of capturing it.
The 'PAID' comment appears to be a separate item that is overlaid on the bill itself but this is stripped from the bill email attachment when viewed in Gmail on the PC.
You received a bill in an e-mail, which was a pdf file, and you paid it.
They then replied you with a new e-mail with the paid copy in it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes but I would like to have a hard copy of the bill
showing the overlaid PAID comment.
I've photographed the mobile screen but that isn't really satisfactory. I think the only solution is to Archive the mobile message and retain it in caseI ever get challenged over whether I have paid this bill.I live in Spain and from experience it is best to cover yourself.
You are right. Can you make sure that the e-mail you are opening on your PC to view the bill with "PAID" comment is the one sent after you paid it, see the time on the e-mail and make sure you are checking the correct attachment. I do not see any reason, why it would not open on PC, when it actually is opening from Gmail on the mobile.
Can you also try this, on the mobile forward that e-mail (which has the PDF you need) to your own gmail email and then access it on the PC and see what it shows?
Before forwarding, make sure you are forwarding the correct one by opening the PDF file.
If this does not helps, then i will opt out of this question to allow other experts assist.
Let me know
Experience: 8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your company has taken money from my account without permission at the start of your so called 'free' period.
This is sharp practice. I also note you have rated yourself as good on my behalf therefore preventing a refund.

I have blocked your company access to my account. Any further attempt to access will result in my bank contacting your company.

This closing the stable door after the horse has bolted, I know.

If you are happy at being a confidence trickster, I wish you well. Inevitably you will carry on and eventually will get your come uppancce
Victor

I cannot rate my self, only the user can do that and you must have clicked the smiley face on your screen to rate me, otherwise there is no way to automatically rate the expert.

If you have any billing concerns, you can email [email protected] and if you do not wish to pay for my service, then it's as simple as emailing [email protected] and requesting a refund.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have learnt a valuable lesson and will be very careful about giving out my financial information.
This is the first time this has happened to me in 15 years of Internet transactions.

You know as well as I that my chances of a refund are zero.

I wish now to terminate any further correspondence.