Thank you for your reply.
If none of the previous solutions works, the next step will be to restore your iPhone. That process will delete data on your phone, so before restoring you will have to create back up of your data. If you backup your phone previously skip back up procedure.
Please follow the steps below to create back up:
1. Download and install iTunes on your computer. Check the link below to donwload iTunes - click here
2. Connect phone to computer via USB cable
3. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices
4. Right-click (or Control-click) the device and select Back Up
When done restore your phone:
1. Connect your device to your computer.
2. Select your iPhone when it appears in iTunes under Devices. Select the Summary tab, and click the Restore button.
3. Click Restore.
When done restore from back up to bring all your data back to the phone:
Right-click (or Control-click) the device and choose Restore from Backup
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.