cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO SOME ONE, MY CONTACT MOBILE

Customer Question

I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO SOME ONE, MY CONTACT MOBILE *********** RE MY LAST ORDER, I HAVE MISLEAD THE CONNECTION CABLE BETWEEN KEYBOARB AND TABLET AND I WISH TO PURCHASE A REPLACEMENT. Yours John xxxxxx

Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
cvd4311 :

Welcome to Justanswer.com. What is the name of your supplier again?

JACUSTOMER-frsct9jf- :

ordered from amazon supplied by Eallic New Palligator Patern removable detachable silicone wireless bluetooth keyboard leather stand case for samsung galaxy tab4 10.1tablet sm-t53 would you please contact me on mobile *********** with your answer, thanking you in anticipation

cvd4311 :

We are not allowed to contact by phone but we can do it by chat. If you have misplaced the cable then all you have to do is to log into your amazon account and go to orders, and click on that order. It should show you the Eallic contact information and you can contact the seller. They should be able to supply you with another cable.

cvd4311 :

If Eallic will not answer you can contact amazon and they will contact Eallic. Usually it is about a 2 day turn around for that.