Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I want to print part of a spread sheet. I highlight and select

I want to print part of a spread sheet. I highlight and select print area, I get numerous pages consisting of 3 cells each. Tried going to print and selecting fit to 1 page. This solves the problem of multiple pages but prints one small image of the highlighted area in the centre of the page. I have numerous spreadsheets and this one is unique with this problem...help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
From which application are you printing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

microsoft xcel

Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.JasonFixedIt.com/excelprint
All is now working.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.
- Jason