IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I am unable to recieve emails. Have tried to reset my email

I am unable to recieve emails. Have tried to reset my email address and password ***** it still doesn't won't To except my information why? Is it possible for you to rest things for me.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please type your e-mail address here so that I can check it, but use "at" instead of the "@" symbol.

For example: myemail123 at mail.com

Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

XXXXXX

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
Thanks!

Since this is the Apple iCloud service, please tell me what happens when you try to sign in on this link:

https://www.icloud.com
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I keep being told my information in incorrect. And I have no emails coming in.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
It looks like the password ***** used has been changed - that's why you cannot sign into iCloud and that's why your e-mail app (Mac Mail or any other) cannot receive e-mails.

Let's see if I can help you reset the password.

Do you have any other e-mail address associated to your Apple iCloud e-mail account that you can use to receive password ***** instructions?

If not, please type here your date of birth so that I can reset the password ***** you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, I do not have another email address. My date of birth is 12.12.1959. When I add my date of birth when asking the security questions it olso tells me it is not correct.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I can confirm it tells XXXXX is incorrect.

It could be that your account has been compromised and someone changed the password ***** security information.

Do you remember telling your account details to anyone?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No,nobody else has my information for my iPad.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.
Since there are no other options available for resetting the password ***** your account, you will need to contact Apple support and let them know that your Apple iCloud account might have been compromised since the password ***** used doesn't work any more and you cannot reset the password ***** the date of birth could not be accepted.

You can contact Apple support by phone. Here are two phone numbers you can use:

0844(###) ###-####br/>0800(###) ###-####br/>

I hope this helps!

Regards,
IT Miro