John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have subscribed for AVG, but the computer will not accept

I have subscribed for AVG, but the computer will not accept payment
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
John :

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft, dell, AVG etc. But we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

John :

Sir/Ma'am thank you for joining the chat.
This is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft, dell, AVG etc. But we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

John :

Note: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

Customer:

I do not know what I am required to do - have not yet received an answer

John :

I was waiting for your reply so you haven't purchased AVG yet am i correct?

Customer:

I have purchased A V G some weeks ago, today I was following a prompt for a further purchase

John :

i am confused here, if you had purchased AVG weeks before then you do not need to purchase it again so my question is are you trying to install the purchased version of AVG

Customer:

the purchase today was for a further service

John :

Can you please let me know the name of the service?

John :

Is it AVG PC tune up?

Customer:

Yes

John :

OK in my past experience installing such tuning a optimizing programs wont do any good instead it will corrupts registry entries and make system performance slow.I believe you tried to purchase it because it showed so and so errors in the PC and it can be fixed by purchasing AVG tune up am i correct?

Customer:

Yes

John :

Like i said avoid such applications,These kind of error messages are created falsely to purchased their product so i suggest you not to purchase it

John :

If you want i can remote access to your PC and check if there is any system errors

John :

Also if you want to just do simple junk file cleaning and fix corrupted registry entry there is a free software called Ccleaner which i have been using for couple of years and it safe to use too.If you want i can give you the download link for that too

John :

Sir you have attempted to rate my answer before attempting please read my above replies too and let me know

Customer:

OK Thanks - I will not purchase and don't want you to have remote access I would like that software

John :

One moment i will give you the link

John :

Please click on this link https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard and the download will start automatically if not click on Start Download.I

John :

There are paid versions too for that program but free version is more than enough

John :

You can use it clean junk files and fix registry errors

John :

You need to run it manually once or twice in a month

John :

Is there anything else you like to know?

John :

If you do not have any further questions please rate positively using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it Some bonus will be well appreciated. Have a Great God blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/