Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a samsung 10.1 note and an hp envy 5530 printer. I am

Customer Question

I have a samsung 10.1 note and an hp envy 5530 printer. I am having problems scanning. Hp are helping. When I select scan on the printer ...scan to...I select computer ...it says... make sure printer software is installed on the computer and "scan to computer" is enabled via the printer software. How do I check this?
Geoff
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
cvd4311 :

Go to Control Panel, then go to devices and printers on your computer and you should see your printer on there. Then go to your printer icon on your computer and click on it or you might have to double click on it, then you should see scanner actions, double click on that. Then you can see the option Activate Scan to computer.

cvd4311 :

You can also try this Click (or double click) printer icon, Click Manage scan to computer, Enable

JACUSTOMER-kvatcutw- :

I have sorted this out by talking to HP on thr phone.

JACUSTOMER-kvatcutw- :

Hi CynthiaThis not a conversation , it is an exchange of e mails. can u telephone me .... xxxxxxxxxxxxx...that would be a conversation

cvd4311 :

Geoff we are chat only here. I can only go through this conversation as it. The only way I can help you is through here or opt out for another expert.