cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

Samsung 10.1 note Tablet. I have down loaded photos etc several

Customer Question

Samsung 10.1 note Tablet. I have down loaded photos etc several times by mistake..how do I delete some but not all of them?
Geoff
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

you can delete them from your tablet: Launch the Gallery app from the Home screen or from the Apps menu and then tap the album that contains the photos you want to delete. Tap the "Menu" button and then tap "Select item" to enter multi-select mode. In multi-select mode, you can select several photos and then delete them all at once. Tap each photo you want to delete until you select all of them. Tap the trash can icon and then tap "OK" to delete the photos. Or you can hook your tablet to your PC and delete them like that.

JACUSTOMER-kvatcutw- :

I got into a gallery ..where is the Menu button?

JACUSTOMER-kvatcutw- :

I got into a galley.....where is the Menu butto ?

Customer:

Centered below the screen is a physical home button with a menu button and a back button to the left and right, respectively.

Customer:

so below your screen dead center with a left button on the left and right on the right.

Customer:

that is your menu button

Customer:

You can also connect to your computer, then go to start, computer and look for your tablet, double click on tablet, then find your photos that you want to delete and you should be able to right click on them and click delete.

Customer:

Did you find the menu button and follow instructions from deleted straight from your Tablet? Or also you can connect to PC and delete some from there or save all photos to your PC.

JACUSTOMER-kvatcutw- :

The button mid centre brings up a line of apps......?

Customer:

Please do not RATE until we are completely finished with the question. Why give bad rating? That brings up your apps then you need to go to your gallery app, once there then you go to your photos.

Customer:

when you push the middle button, apps should come up, find your gallery app, then go inside of that, that is where your pictures are. then you can delete from there or you can plug tablet into your computer, go to start, computer then you will find you tablet, double click on your tablet, then find your pictures, then right click on pictures that you want to delete.

Customer:

1. To view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen, touch Apps [IMAGE][SRC]http://www.samsung.com/us/system/support/faq/2012/11/16/faq00051357/icon_Apps[1].png[/SRC][ALT]Apps icon[/ALT][WIDTH]100[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE] > Gallery [IMAGE][SRC]http://www.samsung.com/us/system/support/faq/2012/11/16/faq00051357/icon_Gallery[1].png[/SRC][ALT]Apps icon[/ALT][WIDTH]100[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE] > Screenshots, Or you can do that to get to your pictures.

Customer:

this is the support page, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/faq/FAQ00051357/56829/SCH-I915SAAVZW.

Customer:

that is similar to what I listed all above.

JACUSTOMER-kvatcutw- :

ok , lets try Downloads. This gives a list of all downloads. I would like to delete SOME them not ALL. How do I do this.

Customer:

downloads like apps?

Customer:

your question was about pictures. did you get the pictures deleted?

JACUSTOMER-kvatcutw- :

If I tap Downloads app I get a list of all. How can I delete some?

Customer:

From a home screen, select Apps (located in the upper right).
From the All tab, select Settings.
Select Applications.
Select Manage applications.
From the All tab, select an app.
Select Uninstall.
Select OK.
Select OK. again.

Customer:

that is how you can uninstall any apps that you don't want that was downloaded.

Customer:

Once again please do not RATE until we are completely finished with this question.

JACUSTOMER-kvatcutw- :

Hi Cynthia

Customer:

hi

Customer:

did you get my above instructions?

JACUSTOMER-kvatcutw- :

Hi Cynthia

Customer:

about uninstalling apps that were downloaded and deleting pictures that you dont' want?

Customer:

hi again. did you get my above instructions?

Customer:

From the All tab, select Settings.
Select Applications.
Select Manage applications.
From the All tab, select an app.
Select Uninstall.
Select OK.
Select OK. again.

Customer:

Customer:

That is how you uninstall apps your downloaded on your tablet and how to delete pictures.

JACUSTOMER-kvatcutw- :

Customer:

Why do you keep saying hi? Is my instructions not coming through when we chat?

Customer:

Do you see the above instructions on your screen?

Customer:

Do you want me to switch to Questions and Answers to that you can see my answer above on how to uninstall apps and delete pictures?

Customer:

From the All tab, select Settings.
Select Applications.
Select Manage applications.
From the All tab, select an app.
Select Uninstall.
Select OK.
Select OK. again.

Customer:

Can you see what I typed above?

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
From the All tab, select Settings.
Select Applications.
Select Manage applications.
From the All tab, select an app.
Select Uninstall.
Select OK.
Select OK. again.
Can you see what I typed above?
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Keep me posted on if you can see what I typed above.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not got a computer . I wish to work on this tablet

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Yes on the tablet you can do everything I posted above. The other option is on the PC.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What happened to my last message.....the screen is so sensitive it disappeared

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
i don't see your last message. I only see where you said you wanted to work on the tablet only. Please follow the below instructions to delete pictures and uninstall apps
From the All tab, select Settings.
Select Applications.
Select Manage applications.
From the All tab, select an app.
Select Uninstall.
Select OK.
Select OK. again.
when you push the middle button, apps should come up, find your gallery app, then go inside of that, that is where your pictures are. then you can delete from there
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok. Lets go back to the beginning. Perhaps I didn't explain myself well.

I tapped the Download app. The list appeaers....I had repeated many downloads as I am a novice Tabletter. So I wish to delete some. I tap one and it appears. What do I do to delete it?

Geoff

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.

We can go back to the beginning but please DO NOT RATE until we are finished.

Your original question was how to delete pictures.

Launch the Gallery app from the Home screen or from the Apps menu (When viewing the screenshot, the following icons are available at the top of the screen, that is where the delete button is) when on the photo you want to delete, click the menu button and you should see delete there, then delete that picture.

As far as downloaded apps try the below again:

From the All tab, select Settings.

Select Applications.

Select Manage applications.

From the All tab, select an app.

Select Uninstall.

Select OK.

Select OK. again.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It would be great if you could telephone me and talk it through, as when u give instructions I have to write it

down or print as I will forget.

Thats how HP do Support and it works very well

The problem is your e mail is titled Rate my service. Instead will continue without rating!

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Please do not rate even though email says rate my service. We are only allowed to chat online for this service I am sorry to say. You can click copy and paste it into word then print everything out that way you don't have to write it down.
Only rate at the end of the question. All emails say that but it is just responding to your question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't understand. My tablet went ping ...it's 2.07am 5th oct but your time is 12.10 EST. So where are u in the US? I happened to b awake.

'Conversation and chat'....both involve talking (since u dont telephone, we are not doing).so can we have term meaning e mail exchanging lets say ECHANGING or have u a better idea!

By the way, I now have about 5 Please rate me e mails to reply to.

Geoff 5 eoff

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Cynthia EXCHANGER

10.05 5th Oct...I have sent this automated message at 7 mins past the hour every hour through thenight

I hope you have had some sleep.

I'd like to give an OK so you can b compensated but I dont think we've got there yet

Please stop sending this reminder every hour

Geoff EXCHANGER

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If I reply, rating disappears...or is it the one above

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Not sure why it is sending emails every hour. usually it doesn't send one unless I have replied. Yes if you RATE then messages do stop and ticket is closed. I am eastern time so not sure what time it is from you. I only get what you send me so see above.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Cythia

13.58 EST 19.58 UK 6HRS ahead.

Auto e's seem to have stopped

"How did Just answer do" e mail....asking would I accept a telephone follow up which I accepted!!!

I await call

Why when I touch the screen to go on , does it return to the top? Geoff

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Geoff I am sorry to say I will not be able to follow up with a telephone call. I can opt out if all of my answers did not satisfy your question.
Not sure what you mean by touch the screen to go on it returns to top, to go on where?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So who sent me that e mail? when wrting a"Reply to your Expert" and touch the cursor it jumps back to the beginning and have scroll down to my message...its irritating

Geoff I'm losing the will to live!!!

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Geoff, it will always scroll to the beginning. It does it with everyone's chat not just yours. It scrolls to my beginning of chat when I answer you again, it doesn't just go to the last answer so that you can reply again. Not sure who sent the email, because I didn't click on telephone call. It could have been a glitch.
Did you get your pictures and apps deleted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

E mail 5/10/14 14.20 uk time

-cvd4311

Q 5 may we follow up with about your service experience if yes ....your tel no

-cvd4311 is you?

Or what is going on?

Geoff

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
I am on but I did not send a notice about the telephone number. I am not sure what is going on.
I online chat only.
Did you get your pictures and apps deleted by the original questions that you asked? If so please RATE 4 or above.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It looked like a standard questionnaire or have I been hacked

G

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Dont' think you have been hacked, it usually is a standard question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi C

It was from *****@******.***

U?

It was the list of Downloads I wanted to delete some from ...pics and some docs

G

Going to watch Downton Abbey now

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Geoff I need to know if you got the apps and pictures downloaded by the instructions I left way above in chat? If not here are the instructions again:
From the All tab, select Settings.
Select Applications.
Select Manage applications.
From the All tab, select an app.
Select Uninstall.
Select OK.
Select OK. again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

23.10 uk. I'll have look at it in the morning

G

Mannana

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Tomorrow

No pings tonight please

G

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Okay nothing else tonight. You can answer the question tomorrow whether everything worked that I posted above.
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience: I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

7.35am Good morning Cynthia

I have deleted some pics and docs. What u hadn't said was the delete icon is a dust(garbage) bin

Geoff

Oops I hope u are getting some sleep. Will echange when u are up

G

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi C

How do I copy and print an email

G

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Geoff that is a different question from above. Could you please open another question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do l open another question?

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Geoff you have already opened a new question. To close this one please RATE 4 or above and I have already answered your email question in another question that you have answered.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If I rate ok (3), will the auto hourly 'Please Rate' e mails stop? Geoff

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
lol Yes it will Geoff. That will close out the question completely.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When does my 7 days FREE trial end ..date and time. Geoff