arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I can't remember what is my Skype

I can't remember what is my Skype Code and password ***** Skype name xxxxxxxxxxx my email address is *****@******.*** please help me that I want back my Skype . I am Profoundly Deaf .

Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.
arsufi2002 :

arsufi2002 :

My name is***** look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

arsufi2002 :

Could you please enter the email id which you have registered with Skype?

arsufi2002 :

Note: Type without typing @ sympol.

arsufi2002 :

Eg: fiyaz yahoo.com, fiyaz gmail.com etc...

arsufi2002 :

waiting for reply...

arsufi2002 :

arsufi2002 :

(I shall help you to get code once you share the email id)

Customer:

Thanks for Email me today I will do that tomorrow afternoon because of signing have to wait for 24 hours from 14.10 pm to tomorrow afternoon then first my skype name then new password then Create log in my email address then password ok

arsufi2002 :

Thanks for reply

arsufi2002 :

I shall wait, when you come back as said please share your mail id so that i can initiate skype reset

arsufi2002 :

(Note: Type Email ID without typing @ sympol.

Eg: fiyaz yahoo.com, fiyaz gmail.com etc..)

Customer:

Please help me for Skype code as well thanks I am pleased that you have help me but I am hoping to get through this afternoon I can't do now because have to wait at the moment . It is very hard for me to understand with this bec I am deaf . yes of course Answer Good Service please be patience and wait for me ok so please give me Skype code Now OK thanks Leonie

Dear Leonie,
Please let me know if you have received the reset code

Thanks,
Fiyaz
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi arsufi2002

I need help with my computer but I haven,t received the reset code yet . so I would be happy that if you come over see me to help me with Skype please I have already got my phone that still have my Skype but not on computer . so I gave Dianne my home address . so please come over to help me . I were so worried that I don't want loose my Skype bec alot of my deaf friend on my Skype . so I am not very clever how to do it and I can.t get my old password that I can't remember but the only one is Peter5L but didn't get match . so please please help me ok Thanks Leonie

Thanks for reply

Note: Type Email ID avoiding @ symbol.
eg: fiyaz yahoo.com, fiyaz gmail.com etc...

waiting for reply
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I am sorry I dont know what you are talking about . but my Skype name xxxxxxxxxxxx that what you want do this . I would prefer that I need you to come over my house to help me really it is very hard for me to understand I need to be done this week please come and help me thanks Leonie

Dear Leonie,
I tried with given email id but skype says its incorrect. Do you have other mail id because i suspect you may have entered that email id for skype registration.

If you have, please enter email id on below link and click send mail.
https://login.skype.com/recovery?intsrc=client|forgot-pword
Note: You will get "Reset code has send to email" message when correct has entered.
Please login to your mail id to reset password

If you find difficult to do this procedure, please let me know i shall help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried 3 times but didn't work but do you means then when I start computer before saying is registration is first were email address *****@******.***. if don't work then I will be very very upset and don't want loose again OK Leonie

Thanks for reply..

If you don't mind, could you allow a remote session, so that i can view your desktop and work on real time

If you are willing, please download and install remote tool from below link

http://tinyurl.com/n6lgmua

Once installed, Open Teamviewer and share "Your ID" and "Password" on it
Note: Please don't close teamviewer window

waiitng for reply
Have you downloaded tool?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I have put download tool so I clickand move to on the side of teamview ok . and one in documents already in Teamview as well ok keep it safe ok thanks Leonie

Hope you have installed Teamviewer
If so, please share its ID and Password

Hello Leonie,
Do you feel trouble installing teamviewer?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi yes I have trouble with installing teamviewer. well when I start that then they say you want run I put yes then they say you want make a change to the program on the Computer say yes or No that why i am not sure . really hard for me really don't understand with this . please help me ok thanks Leonie

Click "Yes" when computer says "you want make a change"

This starts installation.

Once installed, Open Teamviewer, share its ID and Password
graphic

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well My Husband Peter have no computer with him I have only one computer that all . really I dont understand with this one . this only me to have Skype name leonie.barnes75 but the password is peter5L but it doesn't work with that that I told you before . so please help me please thanks . Leonie

Dear Madam,
Do you have other Email IDs which you remember?
If so, please share
Note: Type Email ID avoiding @ symbol.
eg: fiyaz yahoo.com, fiyaz gmail.com etc.

The ID which have shared initially is not registred with skype. You might have given another Email ID for skype id( leonie.barnes75) creation
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry I can't remember the email before that but try is leonie.a.barnes gogglemail . I am really worried about Skype that I don't want to loose my Skype again but my phone still have my Skype but wont get through bec of the password. Do you think that I am not sure if is possible to start New Skype name then I have to tell them my friend to change my skype name . then I have to let 23 people in contracts . so let me know what you think and let me know ok but I cant to do next week because I am going to hospital for Hip Replacement Operation on Monday 13th October for 3 to 5 days and I Must have more rest this week don't want high blood pressure too much ok thanks Leonie

Madam..Everything will be alright.. May lord give you strength and ability to recover from illness.

Dear Madam, since you do not remember Skype registered email id, the only option is to contact Skype Customer Care

You can contact them from below link,
https://support2.microsoft.com/skype/hostpage.aspx?language=en&locale=EN-US&oaspworkflow=start_1.0.0.0&needslogin=false&wfname=skype&ccsid=635481758356916646

From above link
1: Choose a Help Topic
Select "Account and Password"

2: Choose a related problem
Select Password ***** SkypeName problems

Click Next button from bottom

Select "Email Support" from "Select a Contact Method"

On Next Page, Skype will collect some details from you. Please answer correctly. This is to make them sure the right person is conacting them for password *****

Please give details correct and press "Send" button"

You may enter new email ID at place of email. Skye support team will contact you within two days..

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am Not very happy with the Skype because didnt work with password and I thought the Skype is FREE and I am not paying for new mircocoft account .. I want to keep as before as normal way . but they have now changed different way new Skype name then I was shock that have to pay ? please help me ok thanks Leonie

Thanks for your reply..
Madam, I can understand that skype tech isn't helpful and were not able to reset old skype id.

As there are no other options, i request you to create a new skype account which is free and share new id to your contacts

Let me know the new ID created by Skype tech team is working or not. If it's a premium version, do you want to move to normal account

Please update
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi thanks for tell me but I am quite happy to stay new Skype name leonie.barnes65 at the moment because I have already done all the name on contacts list that I have already told them about my new Skype name and to much bother to change go back normal . hope you understand that but I will talk with my brother Geoff soon . thanks for help me to sort out with Skype .

Regard

Leonie

Nice to meet you..

Good, then you may use the present one. My gentle reminder is you may always give a mail id which uses frequently and any change in mail id should be updated in skype(Any application you registered) because email would be the only point of contact when in situation like this.

Its so nice to talk with you and thanks for contacting JustAnswer. Remeber JA when you need an assistance in future.
May Gold bless you..

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for a nice message to me and If is any problems will let you know in future thanks for helping me for sorting out with Skype hope it better this time OK

Have a good Weekend.

All the Best Wishes

Leonie

Thanks a lot!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Just Answer

PLEASE WILL YOU STOP SEND ME ANYMORE NOW THAT i AM NOT PAYING AGAIN FOR £24 EVERY MONTH I THOUGHT IT IS ONLY ONCE THAT ALL THEN YOU KEPT MORE MONEY THAT IS ENOUGH PLEASE PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY PLEASE . SO THANKS FOR HELP ME TO SORT OUT WITH SKYPE . OK

Leonie Barnes