James K.
James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

hi, i am trying to run a firewareFlashLauncher in downloads

hi, i am trying to run a firewareFlashLauncher in downloads on my Toshiba Satellite laptop but i cant find where it goes? i am trying to run this so i can link my kodak ESP 5250 printer with this laptop?

Category: Computer
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer

Whats the Problem when you attach the printer>
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi James, i am trying to install the software to allow me to set up my Toshiba laptop to communicate wirelessly with my Kodak ESP5250. When i try and open the firmware flash launcher nothing happens or if it does nothing appears on the laptop?

I had the same problem when i tried to install microsoft office - i had to ring a help line, it was there but not visible, hope this is enough information?

Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.
Yes thats great can i remote on and have a look i can send you a link to connect
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi James, thats fine, sorry about delay getting back to you - just got in from work

Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=68e69859-2462-4f5e-a232-f0e26d98ed99

Click the Link Above

Click the Green I Agree Button

Click RUN/OK/YES if asked

Let me know any Issues
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.
Remote Fix cheers James