cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

Good morning Cynthia Presumably I'm still on the 7 day FREE

Good morning Cynthia
Presumably I'm still on the 7 day FREE trial?
Q How do I print from an e mail?
Geoff
10.05 am uk
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
cvd4311 :

You should have printshare app that you can download. You need to download from the app store a print app.

cvd4311 :

See you if have what is called Samsung MobilePrint on your app in your Tablet. Download that and connect it to your wireless printer. You should be able to print then.

Customer:

I have Samsung tablet and an HP 5530 all in one printer. + all in one remote app. How do I select the e mail I am viewing and print.

cvd4311 :

You have to go to your app store and download a HP print app. Then you should be able to print

cvd4311 :

Make sure you find the downloaded app for HP printers.

cvd4311 :

It should be called HP eprint mobile app

cvd4311 :

Here is a good link to go to that will tell you how to do it: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01616126&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=5304877.

cvd4311 :

Here is a link that will tell you if your HP will work with your Samsung tablet: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c03722645

cvd4311 :

the last link I gave you, click on that then click on HP all in one printer. It will tell you which app to download to your samsung tablet.

cvd4311 :

Here is what it says from that link: "

Enjoy increased control and accessibility of your HP printer with HP All-in-One Printer Remote. The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v4.3 or later and for Android mobile devices running Android v2.3.8 or later. Use your mobile device as a scanner, and then send uploaded files and images to your HP printer, social sharing site, or cloud document storage service, such as iCloud. The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app offers interactive copying and scanning that allows you to crop, scan, and preview images and documents. Print documents and photos from virtually anywhere.

The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for free from the Apple App Store for Apple mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android mobile devices."
cvd4311 :

setup the ePrint feature of the printer
download and install the HP ePrint app onto your Android mobile device. Please note that your tablet needs to be running Android 4.0 or later to use the app.

Also I found step by step instructions on how to print from your Samsung:

Use the following steps to activate the mobile app.

1. On your mobile device, tap the HP ePrint icon, and then tap Activate.

2. Type your email address in the Activate using your email box, and then tap Activate. The HP ePrint service sends you an email containing an Activation Code.

3. Check your email, and then write down the Activation Code sent by the HP ePrint service.

4. On the mobile device, press the Home button ([IMAGE][SRC][/SRC][ALT][/ALT][WIDTH]100[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE]) twice, and then tap HP ePrint.

5. Type the Activation Code into the box, and then tap Activate.

The app displays a message to confirm activation.

Customer:

That seems complicated...could l save the e mail in a file then just print from there?

Customer:

How do I save the e mail to , say, files?

cvd4311 :

No that will not print if you have not set up your print app.

cvd4311 :

You can also get the app: cloud print from your app store, download that and then print from there.

Customer:

The HP print and ePrint app icons appear. ePrint ap is activated....?

cvd4311 :

did you get the activation code and everything from steps 1 through 5 above? Once you do then you should be able to go to your email, click on print and it should show your HP printer.

Customer:

No . HPePrint had no Active

Customer:

No more tonight and no pingsplease

cvd4311 :

shouldn't be any emails unless I answer you. this will be the last one till tomorrow.

Customer:

It pinged at 1.07, 2..., 3.. , 4....5... 6.07

Customer:

Hope u are having a good nights sleep.

Customer:

Here we go again mentioning conversations and chat when u mean e mailing. Please honour the survey Q 5 and have Just answer ring me

Customer:

Going back to your list of instructions above, I am lazy ....and wont remember so must print......to print I must follow the instructions , so we are going round in circles.......plese arrange for Justanswer to ring me uk *********** ....

Customer:

.?

Customer:

Justanswer...please ring me. Geoff

cvd4311 :

Once again Geoff I can not give you a call, I am online chat only. And once again Please DO NOT RATE until we are completely finished with the question. Your giving bad service rating reflect poorly on my rating sheet so please do not rate until we are finished.

cvd4311 :

You have to download the HP ePrint mobile app. Once you do that then click on that app, type in your email address. HP ePrint will then send you an activation code. You will have to go to your email and write down that code then go back to HP ePrint and type in the activation code. Then you should be able to print off of your samsung tablet.

Customer:

I just phoned HP and a 15 minutes conversation with the Tablet and printer on in front me.....I can now print from an e mail...bingo Geoff

cvd4311 :

Great, I am glad you have it now. Please close question by RATING 4 or above. You have a nice day.

Customer:

But 4 is good service! I dont want you to lose out but I had to go to ***** to get a an easy answer. Geoff

cvd4311 :

Can you rate 3 or above so I can close ticket. I think that one was okay service. And thank you again.

cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience: I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.