Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My Samsung note 2 has lost so many files from a mistake I made

Customer Question

My Samsung note 2 has lost so many files from a mistake I made deleting an important google ap
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is Randy.
I am sorry to hear that happened.
There is a software program that you can load on your pc that will restore deleted files under certain circumstances. >PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SOFTWARE<
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Randy,I will try this, I have tried so many things and none of it has worked so far.

okay, let me know how it goes please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's asking me to buy something more I am so confused, what am I supposed to do at the download.

There is a free trial version to see if it can recover the files.http://www.android-recovery-DANGEROUS URL REMOVED
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK I have downloaded the first system managed to get rid of all the sales stuff so far.

I have opened up the programme and it is asking to identify my device, but it is not showing the details or where i can find the debugging button on my GT-N7100 Samsung note 2.

Please Help.

If I cant even get the simple stuff done I have got no chance!

1. From a home screen on your Note, select Apps Apps icon (located at the bottom).
  2. From the Apps tab, select Settings.
  3. Select Developer options.
  4. Select the Developer options switch to enable Developer options switch On indicator
  5. Select USB debugging to enable or disable.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK I have not got that system I have ...

Settings- connections or my device or accounts or more

if I click on more I get to applications manager that takes me to all in application manager

I cannot find Developer Options!

Go to the home screen of your Android device. Then select the Apps option. Choose the Settings option from the Apps list. Scroll down and then select the Developer options which is located in the System section. Put a check mark against the USB debugging selection option in order to enable it,
>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO<
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK things are starting to happen now, if all goes well I shall rate this service.

Keep our fingers crossed Randy.

That's great!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So nothing is working, it does not seem to want to scan my device, it is trying other alternatives but it now seems to be stuck.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am happy to rate your help at the end of the service, I have nothing to report right now and do not want to put I was not happy.

I need to wait to see if this service actually helps me fix my phone!

no problem, there is no hurry to rate. I think our system sends out automated reminders,
you only need to rate at the end of the session at your choosing. JustAnswer has a 100 % satisfaction policy, if this does not work you can get a refund without leaving a rating.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK so the scan does not appear to be working, is there anything else I can do?

What type of files were deleted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think google + which I put back again.

I had lost google play store but have got that back.

I have now lost the ability to play you tube.

I have lost all of my purchased music through play store.

MAIN PROBLEM IS MY DEVICE KEEPS ASKING ME TO UPDATE GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES, BUT IT WILL NOT LET ME.

Error says - [RPC:S-7:AEC-7])

okay, the Google play store is not a fault on your end,there is an outage at Google support. This is a known issue that started with some accounts. It's on their end, so there's nothing that can be done to fix it from the your side. They're working on it and consider it a major outage, they will have a resolution soon.Then you will be able to reinstall the apps and do the update. I am sorry about that. Hopefully they will get it going soon. It has been an issue for 3 or 4 days.