Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Amber power light remains on when Toshiba Satellite L750 is

Amber power light remains on when Toshiba Satellite L750 is closed down
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Is it plugged in?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Unplug it and the light should turn off. The ***** *****ght while plugged in means it is receiving power from the charger and is normal. If the light does not turn off while unplugged remove the battery for 60 seconds and then test it again. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Am a beginner, so how do I remove battery?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Please test by just unplugging it first and see if that works. If it does you do not need to do anything else.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Unplugged still the same. ***** *****ght returns. When plugged 3 lights appear

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok turn the laptop over and there is a long rectangle panel. Usually with one or two locks on the sides. Move those locks outwards and then you can remove the panel which is part of the battery. Remove the battery for 60 seconds and then test it again. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll have a go!

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok, take your time.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorted!

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
That is great to hear, please don't forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.