Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Whilst trying to upload photos from PhotofunStudio to my Blackberry

Customer Question

Whilst trying to upload photos from PhotofunStudio to my Blackberry tablet I get a message " Destination folder access denied." " You need permission to perform this action"
Can you please help me?
***** *****
Email *****@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Garry! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously? Or is this the first time you are trying to transfer photos from the computer to the tablet?

Can you take a photo on the tablet and see if you can transfer a photo from the tablet to the computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, the first time I tried it worked OK.

No I have not tried to do it the other way round - tablet photo to computer. Not sure how to do this.

Yes we can do a remote session

Thank you, ***** ***** the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fabba120-0ee5-4c96-86f2-c497276bf52e

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Let's try another way:

1. Please click on the website below:
    https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=true
  2. Then download / run the file join.me when it prompts or shows
  3. Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.
  4. Do not close the join.me program.

We've been communicating, but it looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,