Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

How do I find User Manual GT-8010 GEOFF

How do I find User Manual GT-8010 GEOFF
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

I can provide you with online version of manual for your Galaxy Note. Will that be OK?
Note: manual will be uploaded on my server, so you can read or download it.
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Todd

Fine. Is it long...if I wished to print it?

Geoff

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for your reply.
User manual have 116 pages. This link is permanent, so you can use it anytime you need it.
Please check the link below to open or download user manual for your Samsung Galaxy Note - click here
To open pdf files, you need Adobe Reader. If you do not have installed Adobe Reader on your computer - click here to download Adobe Reader
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Hi Geoff,
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?
Please let me know. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I click get Adobe Reader the screen stays blank

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your reply.

I just checked and the link works fine. Please copy and paste the link below in your browser - "http://get.adobe.com/reader/" (copy without quotes). That's the same link I have provided in my previous answer.

Just to be sure, are you able to open the user manual I have uploaded on my server? Link below - click here

If you are able to open the user manual link you don't need Adobe Reader. But, to open downloaded user manual from your computer you will need .pdf reader.

Please let me know if you still have an issue. I'll be happy to help if needed.

Regards,

Todd

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Todd

I click on click here link and was taken thru something called Box.......??? Is this what will takebto download the Manual?

Geoff

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, that's my cloud where I uploaded user manual for you.
You can read your user manual from there (just scroll your mouse trough pages) or you can download/print it using the buttons in the right upper corner (check the picture below).

Let me know please if you still have problem. I'll be waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Todd

I clicked on "full view image"...but clicking on the red rectangles nothing happens or on sign in

Geoff

Good morning Geoff.

Please don't click on the red rectangles, that's screenshot picture where I just marked buttons location. You have to open the Box/Manual link and to click on the buttons I have marked on the picture with red rectangles.

1. Click on the link below - click here
2. Check the upper right corner, you will see the same button I have marked on the picture
3. Click on the Print to print the manual (if you have set printer and software for printing) or Download to download file to your computer

Let me provide you with two direct links for the manual (two different versions). You will just need to download it on your computer like you usually download any file from internet.

1. User Manual direct link #1

2. User Manual direct link #2

Keep me updated please, so I can provide you with more help if needed.

Regards,

Todd

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Todd

I clicked on 1. user Manual direct link #1 and put it in Downloads........bingo. I will now spend 3 days + studying it and be in touch.

Geoff

Great job.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more information. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you are satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) please don't forget to rate my answer with GOOD SERVICE or EXCELLENT SERVICE, as this is the only way I get credited for helping you.
Thanks for using our service.
Best Regards,
Todd
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Todd

How do I stop s pen detection. I went to settings icon...where is keyboard settings

Geoff

Geoff,
To enter Keyboard Settings, press Settings, select "Language and input", there you will find Keyboard Settings and "Pen detection" under Keyboard settings.
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Todd, in keyboard and input methods ....there is..google voice typing and Samsung keyboard (faint)? Geoff so where is Pen detection ?

Geoff,
Please let me know what actually you want to change on your Tab?
What is your issue with the S Pen?
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Todd when I start by taking s pen out it goes into handwritig modestraig

Hi Geoff,
I hope you are doing well.
Yes, that option is set by default, it's part of the operating system on your device. Every time you pull out the pen handwriting option will be turned on automatically.
To turn it off and to switch to Samsung keyboard mode tap the keyboard icon. Check the picture below to locate the keyboard icon -
To switch back to the Handwriting mode tap the "T-pen" icon or press and hold gear icon until "T-pen" icon appear. Check the picture below to locate "T-pen" icon.

If you need more information please don't hesitate to ask.
Best Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

But before this a box "pen detectection" appears.....best I use a use a finger touch so hand writing option does not come up Geoff

Another question.......I made a table in Polaris Office and saved it in files. When I came back to it to amend it couldn't...I kept getting a black cell rather than the cursor. How can I amend

Geoff

Hi Geoff,
Yes, if you don't want to use handwriting mode, don't pull out the S-Pen.
I need to inform you that our service has "one question - one answer" policy. That means that I don't have the permission to continue answering all of your questions, since I resolved the one regarding the manual download. I already broke the rule when I provided you with the answer about S-Pen, as your original question was about acquiring user manual, so I was warned by one of my managers.
Sorry, but the only way for you to receive the answer on your Polaris Office question is to ask another question on JA. I apologize, but that is the company policy we all have to oblige. Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My apologies

Geoff

No need for apologies, it's not your fault. Thanks for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.
Best Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Over and out