i have tapped on the wi-fi networks with no result
cannot get the page that contains the wifi
as explained before i dont remember the passwords
topline ok but no 2nd line
not willing to agree, all i want to do is to connect to talktalk6p9ajcj4 create a password ***** to start reusing my kindle
1. On your computer or tablet open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.), type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter just like opening a website.
2. Enter admin as the username, and admin as the password (unless you have changed these, in which case use your own log in details)
Depending on the type of router you have, you'll see one of the screens below. Please select which screen you see for a step-by-step guide for your type of router.
1. Click the Wireless tab on the left menu
2. Check your current Wireless Network Name and Password
3. Change your Wireless Network Name and Password
If you would like to change your Network name and password ***** type your desired Wireless Network Name into the box beside Wireless Network Name (SSID). This is the name your router will broadcast - and the name your computer and other wireless devices will pick up when looking for a wireless network.
Now type your desired password ***** the box beside Wireless Network Password. We recommend you make a note of your new Wireless Network Username and Password ***** put it somewhere safe so you don’t forget it.
To finalise your changes, click Save.