Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

how do i get google to talk to me

Customer Question

how do i get google to talk to me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

Google Support Phone Number 0016502530000
Google Adwords Support 08001690409

Michelle :

For google uk contact and phone numbers click on the link : http://customerservice0800.co.uk/google-uk-support-hotline-phone-number

Michelle :

let me know if you have any question feel free to ask.

Michelle :

i see you are rating my service bad, may i know the reason you asked me for a contact number for google i gave you the details if you have any question feel free to ask.

JACUSTOMER-3u5jkvyz- :

i have tried to get google to talk to me. ihave followed instructions to no avail

Michelle :

i understand that but we are not google we are justanswer.com you asked for a number the number which is provided on the internet i have pulled the details and gave you the info you want.

Michelle :

did you check the web link i attached for more details and number for other department.

JACUSTOMER-3u5jkvyz- :

i thank you for your help. it appears that i am not quite up to the task of understandingi

Michelle :

please re-rate my service with a smiley below if you have got the information you were seeking from me; if you need more information please let me know and i will assist you further