Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

How can I remove items from my Kindle Library

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.
•ANSWER•
To remove book from your Kindle app on iPad please follow those steps:
A. In cover view - Tap on the cover for the title and hold it until until the icons start to shake (the "X" appears on the cover). Then tap on the "X" to finish deleting the title.
B. If you use List view - Swipe your finger across the title toward the left to display the Archive or Delete button. Tap Archive or Delete to remove the book from your Home screen. Archived content will remain in your Archived Items.
PLEASE NOTE: if you remove book from your iPad this way, book will still remain on your Amazon account/Amazon cloud. When you sync books with your iPad some of the books may appear again on your device.
To permanently delete book please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the link below (use your Amazon username and password ***** log in) - click here
After log in you will be prompted with the "Manage Your Content & Devices" page (check the picture below)

2. Find the book you want to delete and select it.

3. On the left side, click on "Actions" and select "Delete".
4. You will be asked for a confirmation, since this action is non-revocable, the book would be completely gone and you will need to buy it again to read it. You will not be refunded the original purchase cost. Confirm with "Yes, Delete".
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd