Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I cannot get on the internet. When I type in my user name,

Customer Question

I cannot get on the internet. When I type in my user name, my password ***** ***** displayed but itsays I cannot get on the internet I have tried every password ***** have used all to no avail. I am thinking of changing to another supplier if this probem cannot be solved as it has been going on for several weeks. Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Jess M. :

Hi, thank you for using JustAnswer.com. I am glad to assist you today. Please let me know when you are ready for chat.

Jess M. :

It appears that you are offline now. Just reply to me here any time when you are available to fix the problem with me.

Jess M. :

I noticed that you posted a duplicate question. Please reply to me here so that we can resume... I am still here to help.