Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

can you help me get my Skype account back, been trying for

Customer Question

can you help me get my Skype account back, been trying for 3 days
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please read all of the information below before trying anything so you understand.

Here is what I would like you to do first.

Click HERE

Enter the email address you used to sign up for your skype account.

They will then email you all the info needed to get back into the account.

Please take a moment please rate my service to credit me for my time and expertise, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have already done that, many times, what else could I do

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Do you not remember the email address you used to sign up?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I think so, it should be *****@******.***

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok then try what I told you and make sure you check your junk or spam folder in the email account for a message from skype.

If it there is no email then you must have used a different email address when you signed up.

If you cannot figure that out then your only option would be to create a new account, or contact some friend of yours on the telephone and find out your skype name from them if that is possible.

I can connect to your computer and have a look around and make sure you are not just missing something obvious however I cannot promise you I can find it and you would need to pay me for my time regardless.

I will send through an offer for remote support if you would like to try, I will keep the price as low as I can but you need to understand I am a professional and get paid for my time.

If you do not want the remote you can go ahead and rate my service by clicking a smiley face. Also just so you know I will continue to help you even after rating if you need more advice but there is not much more that can be done when you dont know the email address.

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Skype do answer the e-mail address, its I can't find my user name with them or my password

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok you are probably just missing something or not understanding the emails.

I will tell you what, If you would like i will connect to your computer at no extra charge and see if I can sort this for you really quick.

Please click HERE to connect. Next download and run the connction utility.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
You need to be using a PC for the remote to work, if you are using a mac let me know.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Are you having trouble connecting?

You need to click the link I give you and then click Join.

Next a small file will be downloaded, pay attention to an alert letting you know that it was downloaded and choose to Run the file.

If you do not see this then hold CTRL and J to open your downloads folder and double click the file called elsinore.
Please click HERE to connect.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry I am out of time for now. Send me a message when you will be available and I will help.