Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

Hello, I just received my Kindlefire HDX. Wow! I am a complete

Hello, I just received my Kindlefire HDX. Wow! I am a complete novice. I have turned it on and unlocked it but I don't know what to do next to access books, emails etc. Is there a manual that will help me? Thanks. Patti
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 3 years ago.
Hi Patti. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. You Fire HDX comes with a user guide built in. To access it
swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
Tap Help, and then tap User Guide.
If you have any more questions please let me know as most user guides won't have answers for everything.
-
I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.