Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I inadvertedly deregistered my kindle paperwhite and now have

I inadvertedly deregistered my kindle paperwhite and now have forgotten my passcode
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Since your device has been deregistered and the passcode is not known the unit will need to be reset. To reset the Kindle Paperwhite please use the following instructions:
1. Tap the passcode field to bring up the onscreen keyboard.
2. Type###-##-#### ***** then tap OK.
You can't reset your Kindle Paperwhite if Parental Controls are set. If you forget your password, reset your Kindle by entering "111222777" as the Parental Controls password.
-
I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.