Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I am trying to install a Rosetta Stone Portuguese - Brazil

I am trying to install a Rosetta Stone Portuguese - Brazil course on my laptop. NB. - I already have Rosetta Stone Hindi course successfully installed from a few years ago. Anyway, I put the Application disc into the DVD-ROM drive and went ahead and made an installation. But after that my laptop only acknowledges the existence of the earlier Hindi course. Also, I have not been offered the 'Go ahead and load a new language' prompts.
How can I load the Portuguese course while retaining the existing Hindi course?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Pete :

Hi there

Pete :

You can install multiple Rosetta languages.

Pete :

After installing, restart your computer and when you launch Rosetta you should be prompted with multiple language selections.

Customer:

Dear Pete, A big thankyou from me to you! I did what you said and followed your indications and, indeed, I did achieve my objectives by installing Rosetta Portuguese-Brazil. After that I was able to start with my first lesson, Lesson One. The rest will follow when I get there. So, I now have that I was seeking.

Customer:

Thank you for your professional assistance. I shall count myself most fortunate to have your help again should I need it.

Customer:

All the best for now,

Customer:

Raymond.