Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I recently upgraded my Windows 7 to 8.1 and did a clean install

I recently upgraded my Windows 7 to 8.1 and did a clean install but forgot to save my files. Is there anyway for me to access those files or are they gone for good?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

My name is Randy.
I am sorry to hear that happened.

It may be possible to recover lost files after installing Windows 8.

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful data recovery software, which can recover files after installing Windows if the files are not overwritten. Furthermore, it also can recover deleted files, recover files from formatted partition, recover files from RAW partition, recover files from deleted or lost partition, etc. The following is step-by-step instructions to recover lost files after reinstalling Windows with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.

Tips: If there are files lost after reinstalling Windows, please stop using the hard disk and make sure you do not save any data to the hard disk.

Please connect your hard disk to another healthy computer or create bootable CD/DVD of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover lost files after reinstalling Windows.

Step 1. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select the file types you want to recover. Then click "Next" button to move to the next step.

Choose the file types you want to recover after reinstalling Windows

Step 2. Select the disk where you lost your data and click "Scan" button, the software will quickly scan the selected disk to find all your target files. If you lost your partition, select "Lost Disk Drives" and "Scan" to continue the recovery process.

Scan the selected partition to recover lost files after reinstalling Windows

Step 3. After scan, you can preview all the listed recoverable files one by one and select out those you want. Then, click "Recover" button to get them back once. Here you should save all the recovered files on another disk to avoid data overwriting.

Preview and recover lost files after reinstalling Windows

You will get your lost files back as the above steps.

>>>CLICK HERE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD<<<

.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.