Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

If only one monitor out port, which model with at least the

Customer Question

If only one monitor out port, which model with at least the same spec has two,please ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.
Wes :

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please favorite or bookmark this page so you can return here if we get disconnected. Can you be a little more specific about what you are asking?

Wes :

It looks like you may have disconnected. When you would like to continue our conversation, type a response in the box below and hit the reply button. I will be sent a message that you have reconnected and I will reconnect to you as soon as I can. Bear in mind that I am located in the United States (Central Time) and if you are in a different time zone, that may affect response times and availability.

JACUSTOMER-qlhep94v- :

Back again, Thanks Wes.

Wes :

Can you be a little more specific about what you are asking?

JACUSTOMER-qlhep94v- :

actually, I'm completely sorted thanks........didn't realise I could use the HDMI port for an extra monitor screen, using a HDMI to VGA adaptor.

JACUSTOMER-qlhep94v- :

Thanks anyhow.......hope the fall is progressing well over your side of the pond !

JACUSTOMER-qlhep94v- :

Warmest

JACUSTOMER-qlhep94v- :

Brian

Wes :

Getting cold here. Glad you got it worked out.

JACUSTOMER-qlhep94v- :

where are you ? I'm halfway up a mountain in North Wales Uk..........BBBBBRRRRRR !!

Wes :

Northern United States, so your're further north than me.