Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have Adobe photoshop starter edition 3.2 on my old computer

I have Adobe photoshop starter edition 3.2 on my old computer , I now have a new dell computer ,because Adobe photoshop is not available anymore , how do I transfer this from my old computer to a stick and get it to run on my new computer , I know basicly nothing about computers
Paul
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Michelle :

what is the version of the old photoshop you have on your old computer which you want it on the new computer?

Customer:

it is Adobe photoshop starter edition 3.2

Michelle :

i would like to tell you the true fact of data transfer and image tranfer before i let you know about this so that logically you can understand what data transfer and image transfer is.

Customer:

ok

Michelle :

you cannot tranfer or copy installed program software from one computer to another till you have the software installation disk however you can copy and tranfer data file of photoshop to the new computer and read the file and use it on the new computer but one thing you must have the photoshop installation cd/dvd so that you install the program on the new computer and then you can read your photoshop data files which you will transfer to the new computer.

Michelle :

Now i will tell you what image transfer or a backup and restore program works.

Customer:

I do not have a disc

Michelle :

without a disk you cannot install the photoshop program

Michelle :

how did you get it on the old computer

Customer:

the disc was lost a long time ago

Michelle :

i have the old version of photoshop program let me see if i can send you after i compress it.

Customer:

ok thanks

Michelle :

i will have to compress it and then will upload it to a website where you can download and install it on your new computer.

Customer:

ok what do you want me to do now

Michelle :

I think the version is CS3

Michelle :

will that be ok

Customer:

ps I am actualy on my new computer as we speak

Michelle :

can i do a remote access

Michelle :

if you are on the new computer

Customer:

yes if you want to

Michelle :

it will be a faster process then

Michelle :

i can get it installed as well

Customer:

ok

Michelle :

Click here

Michelle :

download and install teamviewer

Michelle :

let me know the 9 digit id and 4 digit password ***** you get teamviewer up in running

Customer:

I have lost the number on screen

Customer:

I am doing it again

Michelle :

press alt and tab key it must be runing at the background and if not press start and look for teamview icon and double click on it.

Customer:

110 430 783

Customer:

pin 9030

Michelle :

ok connected now

Michelle :

let me take the mouse control

Michelle :

Problem fixed using remote screen.

Michelle :

Please click on the smiley face and hit submit

Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors