John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.talktalk.net',

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.talktalk.net', Server: 'smtp.talktalk.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir/Ma'am I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email. I will try my best to help you

John :

Which email client are you using Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail or any other?

Customer:

Outlook Express

John :

Are you using windows 7 PC now?

Customer:

Yes

John :

when did this problem started ?

Customer:

This morning

John :

did windows update just before this problem started?do you remember anything like that?

Customer:

No update

John :

Thank you for the details.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer:

Yes. thanks

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

John :

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=85c979ef-b105-492d-97de-1644ae26da22 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. Then it will ask to launch application click on Run to launch application, if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know.Do not close this main justanswer chat page.